SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - CHIN UP!
Chin Up Technologies, a quickly growing startup, seeks to change the way people use social media. We are looking for someone who has a talent for social media marketing and understands the needs of our target demographic, college students. As the Social Media Manager, and crucial member of the Chin Up! team, you will manage our online marketing efforts, as well as spearhead new online initiatives. This includes everything from organizing targeted outreach efforts to building brand awareness.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and alter depending on analyzed results.
- Utilize various graphic design software suites to produce beautiful content pertaining to the app.
- Manage the social media accounts in a responsible and fun manner.
- Reach out to the greater online community for press and other collaborations.
- Build our online following exponentially.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Talented. People seek you out to create their posters or edit their pictures because you're so good. The position of Social Media Manager requires a graphic design all-star. We want someone with a passion for and experience in Photoshop, Lightroom, Pages, Keynote, and other graphic design software suites.
- Social. You love interaction. You've connected with hundreds of other students over the past few years at your school. You have connections to key leaders in various campus communities. We are in the business of connecting hundreds, even thousands through an online platform, so for us, the ability to form connections is paramount to our daily operations.
- Committed. Though you may have a lot going on, you are committed to keeping up with the tasks you need to complete. You are able to get everything done in a timely manner— keeping your cool even though you just found out you have seven more tasks to complete. Chin Up!, as a new company, requires the dedicated teamwork of individuals enthusiastic about the impact of positive internet interactions.
- Motivated. You are passionate about your efforts, and don't need someone to remind you of what you're working towards. Every day you know what needs to get done, and you make it happen. Each Social Media Manager, with the help of the awesome support system at Chin Up!, oversees their own campus community. We know you are talented, and we want employees who are eager to use their talents to “think outside the box,” those who take it upon themselves to spearhead new initiatives.
- Easy-Going. You have a great sense of humor and know how to have fun. With the unpredictability of an online tech startup, Chin Up! requires flexible employees who can get right back up and laugh it off like it's no big deal.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS:
- Be a force in the nationwide movement to end cyberbullying.
- Refine your online marketing skills.
- Serve as an instrumental force in the building a startup company.
- Hone the marketing genius inside of you with real world projects.
- Be able to tell everyone to "Keep Your Chin Up" without seeming weird.