CAMPUS MANAGER - CHIN UP!
Chin Up Technologies is a quickly growing startup changing the way people use social media. We are looking for enthusiastic students to bring Chin Up! to their college campuses. As part of the Chin Up! team, you will manage the marketing efforts at your respective college. This will include everything from organizing targeted outreach efforts to building brand awareness.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns at your school and alter depending on analyzed results.
- Lead a team of campus representatives at your school in order to boost word-of-mouth marketing efforts
- Collaborate with clubs and organizations to increase on-campus awareness of Chin Up!
- Reach out to the greater community for press and other collaborations.
- Hold Chin Up! related events on campus, with initiatives similar to those of a to a Random Acts of Kindness club.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Organized. Your friends constantly comment on how your schedules scare them. You stick to what you plan and execute your tasks efficiently.
- Social. You love interaction. You've connected with hundreds of other students over the past few years at your school. You have connections to key leaders in various campus communities. We are in the business of connecting hundreds, even thousands through an online platform, so for us, the ability to form connections is paramount to our daily operations.
- Motivated. You are passionate about your efforts, and don't need someone to remind you of what you're working towards. Every day you know what needs to get done, and you make it happen. Each Campus Manager, with the help of the awesome support system at Chin Up!, oversees their own campus community. We know you are talented, and we want employees who are eager to use their talents to “think outside the box,” those who take it upon themselves to spearhead new initiatives.
- Easy-Going. You have a great sense of humor and know how to have fun. With the unpredictability of an online tech startup, Chin Up! requires flexible employees who can get right back up and laugh it off like it's no big deal.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS:
- Be at the forefront of a movement to end cyberbullying.
- Develop your leadership skills with regard to your campus representatives.
- Help build a company from the ground up
- Refine the marketing genius inside of you with real world projects
- Be able to tell everyone to "Keep Your Chin Up" without seeming weird.