business development sales manager
Chin Up Technologies is a quickly growing tech startup changing the way people use social media. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants to help expand the scope of our mobile advertisements. As part of the Chin Up! team, you will be responsible for recruiting as many local businesses as possible to advertise on Chin Up. This will include everything from researching the companies to setting up conference calls and speaking with them.
- Maintain existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the results of previous sales methods.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and analyzing customer feedback.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Anyone who can do all of the above AND who is:
- Organized. Your friends constantly comment on how your schedules scare them. You stick to what you plan and execute your tasks efficiently.
- Social. You love interaction. You've connected with hundreds of other students over the past few years at your school. You have connections to key leaders in various campus communities. We are in the business of connecting hundreds, even thousands through an online platform, so for us, the ability to form connections is paramount to our daily operations.
- Motivated. You are passionate about your efforts, and don't need someone to remind you of what you're working towards. Every day you know what needs to get done, and you make it happen. Each Campus Manager, with the help of the awesome support system at Chin Up!, oversees their own campus community. We know you are talented, and we want employees who are eager to use their talents to “think outside the box,” those who take it upon themselves to spearhead new initiatives.
- Easy-Going. You have a great sense of humor and know how to have fun. With the unpredictability of an online tech startup, Chin Up! requires flexible employees who can get right back up and laugh it off like it's no big deal.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS:
This position provides compensation as a result of the accounts and sales that you make. You will receive a fixed percentage of all mobile advertisement sales you make within your community, as well as bonuses for repeat customers.